I have been having strange dreams, the bad part I can't.

Word of God says Fear not for I AM with thee so shall we pray

God Father in Jesus mighty name I hand over ### to you Lord touch him surround his bed with your blood and angels and bless him with good and sweet dreams of yours. AMEN
 
Heavenly Father. In the Name of Your Son Jesus Christ, I pray, that you will receive and answer your child's prayers according to your perfect will. Amen
 
if you can't remember your dreams then how do you know that they are strange ?
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Having strange dreams that the Lord would cancel. Stop all attacks of Your enemies. Also, this important office to answer, or assign me to this other nice lady that’s understanding, went through great lengths to send everything they requested and now he’s denying that he ever received it. Please...
Replies
9
Views
345
Hello, I have been having really bad anxiety and depression and I would like a prayer request to heal me from the anxiety and depression and depressive thoughts. I have been having anxiety and depression for about a month and my days have been up and down and I’ve been fighting depressive...
Replies
6
Views
325
I have been having dreams of spiritual molestations, if I am not been touched, I am been sexually molested, sometimes I even see myself as a male figure, other times I am been slept with. I never had any of this until I sexually defiled myself seven years ago, I am of marriageable age, and have...
Replies
4
Views
262
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,014
Messages
16,817,805
Members
651,136
Latest member
Ashionmond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom