I have been dealing with anxiety for ...

Fusvax

Disciple of Prayer
I have been dealing with anxiety for the last ### months and would like some relief from it.
 
I’m praying that God will touch you and provide help regarding the anxiety issues you are facing. May you sense His comfort and peace in the days ahead. Also, if you’re here in the U.S., I know that Focus on the Family can provide a free phone consultation with a counselor if you call this number ###-###-####. You may get in touch with them if you need any further help.
 
Cast all your anxieties on him he cares for you and when you feel anxiety say I rebuke spirit of fear anxiety in Jesus name. God has not given me the spirit of fear but of love, power, and a sound mind. Well, I am dealing with anxiety from ### years just fighting and trusting God but rebuking fear it works. Try it, say again and again. And don't overthink.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I so need prayer for Jesus to heal me of this chronic constipation! I've had it for years I don't want to be reliant on laxatives that I know that can be harmful to your body. I want to be reliant on Jesus and not what I'm doing which I have tried so many options and nothing seems to stick. So...
Replies
8
Views
154
I'm requesting prayer for my husband, ###. He has a lot on his plate and is showing signs of burnout from being overwhelmed with work. He's also struggling with anxiety. I'm asking God to rebuke that anxiety and fill him with His perfect peace. I plead the blood of Jesus over my husband. Thank...
Replies
10
Views
188
People always treat me horrible and even my family. Everywhere I go people always bully me and put me down and everyone has high expectations of me and demand too much of me at work and in my family. I have been stressed, depressed, sad, scared and I am afraid that someone is going to yell at...
Replies
7
Views
234
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,534
Messages
16,777,823
Members
648,087
Latest member
Azoerxoermor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom