i have been bullied and betrayed throughout ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear father/sister I have been bullied a lot because of my height. please pray for me I could increase my height. Amen
Replies
11
Views
411
Being here has been a transformative experience. When you are going through a tough time and feel like there is no one you can share with … you feel safe here surrounded by caring, wise, Godly people. As Palm Sunday, Good Friday, Easter is coming, I wanna set myself free from this guilt &...
Replies
7
Views
179
I have been bullied and abused in the past. I'm very tired of the things that my enemies have been doing to attempt to harm my life and I feel like I am about to explode. Please pray that God will stop these people, remove them from my life and send them running in seven different directions.
Replies
7
Views
319
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,161
Messages
16,784,881
Members
648,737
Latest member
Cruarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom