blujose
Humble Prayer Partner
I have been asking for prayers for the drug dealer across the street to move away. I don't know what is going to happen but I do know I have made a mess of things and made a lot of people mad at me. Have been friends for over a decade with the landlord of that property and in my zealousness to get what I wanted (my selfish will) I have made her mad to the point she won't speak to me. She told me I am the only one on the block who is bothered by the traffic in and out of his place buying drugs. I feel stupid and ashamed that I caused such a stink and alienated two good friends over this. Please pray that God will forgive me and help me find a way to make right what I have done wrong. Whatever God wants to happen over there is what I want. I tried to do things my way and made a big mess. Asking that all involved will be able to forgive me in time and that I can quit being a troublemaker. Thank you to all who pray for me. Blessings in Christ. ### ###
