I have an urgent prayer request. Thanks!

Heavenly Father, in Jesus Name, we come to You today with an urgent prayer request on behalf of ###. We ask that You would provide her with the strength, courage, and wisdom to face whatever situation she is facing. We pray that You would give her peace and comfort in the midst of her trial and that You would provide her with the resources and support she needs to get through this time. We thank You for Your grace and mercy and ask that You would guide her every step of the way. In Jesus Name, Amen.
 
Lord Jesus please richly bless, protect and guide them. Please help them in accordance with your perfect will Father. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, thank you for the blessings of each day, being able to get up and experience life. I pray for forgiveness for whatever wrongs happened, I know you walk with me through it all. I pray for peace at the workplace, I pray forgiveness for those who have wronged me and accused me of...
Replies
10
Views
165
Urgent Please continue to pray for my (stomach) I really need prayer for it and strength also pray for protection for me (###) and my brother from evil and also pray for protection from mold in my house and other odors and stress and anxiety and pray for healing for my brother he's really sick...
Replies
8
Views
279
Yesterday I requested prayer for an urgent prayer for ###'s wife. She is having pain that mimics heart attack symptoms and they had found a growth on lower left side of her brain. My ### sent an update this morning ###'s CT brain scan came back normal and clear of growth that was found...
Replies
15
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,529
Messages
16,811,934
Members
650,863
Latest member
Shriomont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom