I have an urgent prayer request. Thanks!

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, thank you for the blessings of each day, being able to get up and experience life. I pray for forgiveness for whatever wrongs happened, I know you walk with me through it all. I pray for peace at the workplace, I pray forgiveness for those who have wronged me and accused me of...
Replies
10
Views
165
Urgent Please continue to pray for my (stomach) I really need prayer for it and strength also pray for protection for me (###) and my brother from evil and also pray for protection from mold in my house and other odors and stress and anxiety and pray for healing for my brother he's really sick...
Replies
8
Views
279
I am caring for my ###. You're old, mom, and I'm scared. We are bare in the fridge. And have no money, I get a little bit in ### days. I have more bills than I get money. I need prayers, urgent ones that we will receive a money miracle ASAP. Thank you. God bless everyone for your prayers. For me...
Replies
11
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,545
Messages
16,812,311
Members
650,870
Latest member
Tialtendale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom