I have an urgent prayer request for ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, thank you for the blessings of each day, being able to get up and experience life. I pray for forgiveness for whatever wrongs happened, I know you walk with me through it all. I pray for peace at the workplace, I pray forgiveness for those who have wronged me and accused me of...
Replies
10
Views
157
🙏🏽 URGENT PRAYER REQUEST FOR ### AND ### Dear prayer family, Please stand with the ### team during this extremely difficult time. While preparing for the Charity Golf Day and Gala Dinner on behalf of the Bapedi Kingdom, we are experiencing serious sponsorship challenges. Some sponsors are...
Replies
10
Views
137
Yesterday I requested prayer for an urgent prayer for ###'s wife. She is having pain that mimics heart attack symptoms and they had found a growth on lower left side of her brain. My ### sent an update this morning ###'s CT brain scan came back normal and clear of growth that was found...
Replies
15
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,566
Messages
16,789,681
Members
649,133
Latest member
Ethiyron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom