I have an interview in a few ###.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello - please pray for me. I'm in a hostile work environment that's making me physically ill. I know it's a blessing to have a job, at all, and I'm grateful to be able to pay my bills. At the same time, no one should experience a hostile work environment. Please pray for success in my interview...
Replies
8
Views
145
I have an interview for a job tomorrow that I desperately want and need. I have done so much preparation for it but would really appreciate any support and prayers to get me through the interview tomorrow and to be successful getting the job
Replies
10
Views
102
I have an interview this Friday. Pray that it will be successful, although I don't like to travel away to another country, but the job is suitable. Pray for Jesus to direct if this is the job He wants me to take on or close the door.
Replies
8
Views
247
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,036
Messages
16,783,792
Members
648,603
Latest member
Screorgaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom