I have a very very important prayer ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray in the name of Jesus about a very important unspoken request that I have. Thank You in Advance.
Replies
8
Views
298
Thank you very much for continuing to pray for my home situation through Jesus Christ. I am very grateful because after the previous prayers I genuinely saw an improvement in my housemate and caregiver. He became calmer, stopped trying to act as my therapist or give me mental-health “homework,”...
Replies
10
Views
130
Hi everyone, I'd really appreciate your prayers today. I have a very important, final-stage job interview for a fixed-term contract with a top ### UN agency. I've been waiting ### months for this opportunity. The role offers over $### a month, full health coverage, insurance (including life...
Replies
7
Views
279
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,124
Messages
16,819,110
Members
651,194
Latest member
Haleutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom