I have a spirit of fear and ...

I have a spirit of fear and because of the demonic attacks everything I do always fails I cannot prosper my marriage is falling apart I need the hand of God in my life please thanks
I pray for this in Jesus name
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for complete healing all infection and pain to be removed from mine and my dad’s toothache, my dad recently had implant procedure done but it has been painful for him even after the procedure has been done 3 weeks ago which is unusual, I also feel spirit of fear coming upon me...
Replies
9
Views
298
  • Article Article
II Timothy 1:7: For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. God’s Perfect Love Eliminates Fear. Prayer Focus: God, I ask You in Jesus' name deliver me from the spirit of fear when it tries to invade my life. God saturate my mind, body, soul, and...
Replies
2
Views
281
An evil satanic warlock is constantly trying to control me using a spirit of fear and other demons. He has also made many many false accusations against me on social media and other places. I feel very hopeless because it seems like no one cares, even like Jesus himself doesn't even care because...
Replies
7
Views
265
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,925
Messages
16,816,709
Members
651,086
Latest member
Celoastaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom