i have a projet in hand pray for the ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter roland45
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

roland45

Guest
i have a projet in hand pray for the approvel of this poject.
 
Lord, I commit this project in your hands. I declare favour and your blessing upon it in Jesus' name.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm suffering from so many diseases my husband is alcoholic he's also not well, daily he fight us there are no peace in our life due to drink. My son ### ### is not obedient, not studying properly. Plz accept my request for lay hand.
Replies
9
Views
393
My female dog, ### has a fast growing lump - as big as the palm of my hand. My prayer is that this will stop and that she will heal what ever the cause of it is. Please Father heal ### from this growth.
Replies
9
Views
137
I have injured the fingers on my right hand. The right thumb is stiff it cannot bend. The nail on my right index finger is damaged and I am suffering from a swollen knuckle on the little finger on my right hand.The joint on my right index finger in my right hand is swollen as well. I have been...
Replies
10
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,200
Messages
16,820,083
Members
651,252
Latest member
Iriengersil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom