I have a problem in my right ###.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, I really dislike having so many problems with my right eye because it keeps crossing nonstop. I hate how much it bothers me whenever it happens to my right eye. All I want is for my right eye to be normal without cross eye. God, I know you are the one who heals fix everything because I love...
Replies
10
Views
130
I don't understand why my right eye still bothers me and crosses my eyes, even though I took my camera to see my right eye 👀 get cross-eyed. It makes me hate that my right eye gets cross-eyed for no reason and it doesn't make any sense. I can feel an itch inside my eyes, and I don't know where...
Replies
10
Views
190
I have a Problem concerning my ###'s Pension. Pl. Pray.
Replies
10
Views
171
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,227
Messages
16,808,291
Members
650,630
Latest member
Lormoruamont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom