I have a prayer request please. about ...

debfromlodi

Humble Prayer Warrior
I have a prayer request please. about six months ago, I had surgery to remove a cancer from next to my eye, by my nose. Today I go back for a six-month checkup and I pray it is not back. I am so afraid and am trying to turn it over to God and let it go but I keep taking it back. I sure could use some prayers today. I go in two hours. Thank you.
 
Heavenly Father,

We come to you in Jesus' Name, asking for Your divine protection and healing for ###. We thank You for the surgery ### had six months ago and we ask that You would grant her peace and assurance as she goes in for her checkup today. Please grant her doctors wisdom and discernment as they check her progress and give her a clean bill of health. We pray that You would remove any fear and anxiety ### is feeling and replace it with Your peace that passes all understanding. We thank You for Your faithfulness and Your love and we pray that ### would feel Your presence with her today. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
 
God bless you with complete healing. I prayed for your prayer request, in Jesus' Name, Amen.
Deuteronomy 31:8 -
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you.
 
I have a prayer request please. About six months ago, I had surgery to remove a cancer from next to my eye, by my nose. Today I go back for a six-month checkup and I pray it is not back. I am so afraid and am trying to turn it over to God and let it go but I keep taking it back. I sure could use some prayers today. I go in two hours. Thank you.
God says that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask He will do it.

He puts it this way:

Matthew 18:19
19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.

John 8:36

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. God bless me with Your favor, joy, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.

God bless me with the desire, knowledge, and passion to delight myself in You and always seek first the kingdom of God. Bless me to know You, love You, and strengthen me to live my life to honor and please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Protect me God from all the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, and pray Your best for me. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Cleanse Me of Anything that Breaks Your Heart
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for some people who have been victims of dishonesty; may God grant them justice and peace. They paid for an order, but the sum was mistakaby credited to someone else's account (a person with the same name) who is keeping silent. These people do not know where to turn, as they cannot...
Replies
11
Views
47
Please kindly uplift my silent prayer requests, in Jesus' Name. Amen. Thanks. Blessings.
Replies
13
Views
129
Dear Prayer Ministers, I pray to not be injected with anything because I have an allergy to allopathic medicine, and I have been harmed very seriously by allopathic medicine. I have had a history of concussions, and I was misdiagnosed with a mental health disorder, and wrongly given allopathic...
Replies
10
Views
127
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,250
Messages
16,808,582
Members
650,659
Latest member
Droegate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom