I have a prayer request please. about ...

Update: All clear, no cancer. Thank you so much for the prayers. God is good!!!!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I don't go in for the scan until this Saturday morning. So my prayer is not answered yet. I pray for no cancer Lord. My second lung scan is really frightening me.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for some people who have been victims of dishonesty; may God grant them justice and peace. They paid for an order, but the sum was mistakaby credited to someone else's account (a person with the same name) who is keeping silent. These people do not know where to turn, as they cannot...
Replies
11
Views
47
Please kindly uplift my silent prayer requests, in Jesus' Name. Amen. Thanks. Blessings.
Replies
13
Views
129
Dear Prayer Ministers, I pray to not be injected with anything because I have an allergy to allopathic medicine, and I have been harmed very seriously by allopathic medicine. I have had a history of concussions, and I was misdiagnosed with a mental health disorder, and wrongly given allopathic...
Replies
10
Views
127
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,250
Messages
16,808,582
Members
650,659
Latest member
Droegate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom