I have a prayer request . I ...

I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Though I submitted my Ex Parte to show the judge the truth of the Code Enforcement Summary Violations, it still gives the plaintiffs attorney the ability to object and submit more lies to the court. What they submitted to the court during trial was a Commercial Occupants Group B certificate of...
Replies
9
Views
92
Heavenly Father, thank you for the blessings of each day, being able to get up and experience life. I pray for forgiveness for whatever wrongs happened, I know you walk with me through it all. I pray for peace at the workplace, I pray forgiveness for those who have wronged me and accused me of...
Replies
10
Views
159
Please help me and my family receive a new home. We were forced out of our residence because the landlord wanted to turn the house into his office. He gave us ### days to get out. Now we live in a rat infested house. Please pray for us. Thank you
Replies
14
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,785
Messages
16,792,589
Members
649,392
Latest member
Valuirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom