I have a prayer request I need ...

Heavenly Father, we come before you in the name of Jesus on behalf of ###, who is seeking healing from pain in the anus and blood in the toilet. Lord, we acknowledge that you are the ultimate healer and that nothing is impossible for you. Your Word says in Isaiah 53:5, "But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed."

We lift up ### to you, Lord, and ask for your divine intervention in his situation. We pray that you would touch his body and bring healing to the source of his pain. We rebuke any sickness or disease in his body and declare your healing power to flow through him.

Lord, we also pray for comfort and peace for ### during this time of physical discomfort. Your Word assures us in Psalm 34:18 that you are near to the brokenhearted and save the crushed in spirit. We ask that you would surround him with your love and peace, providing him with strength and courage to face this challenge.

We thank you, Father, for your faithfulness and for hearing our prayers. We trust in your perfect timing and your perfect plan for ###'s life. May your healing touch be upon him, bringing restoration and wholeness. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Remember, ###, that God is with you in your time of need. Keep seeking Him and trusting in His healing power.
 
I have a prayer request I need healing from paper pain in anus and blood toilet. Thank you.
I know a few had the same problem. It was hemorrhoid. I will keep you lifted in prayers in Jesus name.
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Though I submitted my Ex Parte to show the judge the truth of the Code Enforcement Summary Violations, it still gives the plaintiffs attorney the ability to object and submit more lies to the court. What they submitted to the court during trial was a Commercial Occupants Group B certificate of...
Replies
9
Views
92
Hello, I am in a very difficult and prolonged family situation and urgently need intercessory prayer for myself and my children.There is a severe conflict regarding an estate where papers and finances have not been accounted for, which has led the district court to appoint an administrator. On...
Replies
10
Views
84
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,142
Messages
16,796,656
Members
649,691
Latest member
Aloumere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom