I have a garbage life, and not ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN I GET MY ADDRESS THAT I HAVE MY OWN GARBAGE CAN BIN ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD 🌎 PREFERABLY BY THE BEACH 🏖️ I CAN PUT MY TOES IN THE SAND AND COUNT TO AT LEAST 10 GREATLY KEEP MY AT LEAST THAT MUCH REDEEMED GREATLY F U SATAN AND SHITE CREW THIS IS RIDICULOUS MY NEEDS R MET MIRACLES TONIGHT...
Replies
10
Views
399
LIFE IN I GET A 5Th WHEEL TRAILER FREE OR CHEAP TO MOVE OUT OF ### WHERE IM NOT BEING LABELED AS GARBAGE 🗑️ FIRST THING IN THE MORNING TO STEAL MY FAVOR JOYAND ANYTHING I EARNED MY LIFEWORK LIFESTYLE GOD MOVEMENTS GREATLY..LIFE IN I EARNED AND ATTITUDE NO MORE STEALING KILLING DESTROYING IN MY...
Replies
10
Views
142
I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. You don't have to go through this alone, and there are people who want to help. If you're in immediate danger...
Replies
7
Views
127
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,979
Messages
16,805,635
Members
650,445
Latest member
Ylmeastead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom