I have a friend ### been helping ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Homeless man that I have been helping. Is he now trying to deceive me.? I met a homeless man earlier this year in front of a retail store. I shared the good news of the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ with him, and gave him some food that I had with me from going grocery shopping earlier in the...
Replies
11
Views
173
I have been helping a Christian brother financially and we are short $### of what is needed this month. Please pray with me that God will meet this need. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
315
Please pray for ###, he's been helping a homeless friend ### and his dog ###, whom he has known forever. Our Pst gave ### money last week for a hotel in our sister city a few miles from us. ### texted me that ### wants him to pick him up at ###, ###'s lunch, for ###'s time is up. ### suffered a...
Replies
7
Views
410
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,580
Messages
16,789,921
Members
649,147
Latest member
Sprairmior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom