I have a financial mountain that is ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I have a financial mountain that is destroying my life. I am asking for prayers in asking God to move my mountain. I am weary. This mountain is also keeping me trapped in a place I don't want to be and out of the place God wants me to be. I just can't move it.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Heavenly Father, we come to You in the Name of Jesus, asking for Your help and intervention on behalf of ###. We know that You are the God who moves mountains and we ask that You move the financial mountain that is destroying ###'s life. We pray that You would provide a way out of this situation and give ### the strength and courage to take the steps necessary to move forward. We pray that You would free ### from the place they don't want to be and lead them to the place You have for them. We thank You for Your faithfulness and Your provision. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. God bless me with Your favor, joy, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.

God bless me with the knowledge, strength, desire and passion to always delight myself in Lord and seek first the kingdom of God. Bless me to know You, love You, and strengthen me to live my life to honor and please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Protect me God from all the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, and pray Your best for me. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Please Read Your Bible

 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am always ending up owing debts No matter how much money I get it will just blow up in tin air I start to borrow loans n money from other people which I never had to do money goes missing around me
Replies
9
Views
129
Heavenly Father, I come before You with gratitude for the strength, clarity, and faith You have restored in me. Everything I am today began with the lessons You planted in my childhood. I thank You for the day You used my mother to teach me what faith in action truly looks like. When the bus...
Replies
10
Views
180
I sincerely thank you all for ALL of your prayers, encouraging words, caring, and moral support for all these months. I appreciate ###' and ###' recent lengthy followups to check on me and pray for me encouraging me some more. But, as much as I've been trying, praying, hoping, and wanting for...
Replies
10
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,518
Messages
16,777,713
Members
648,075
Latest member
Haytoroanvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom