I have a drug problem. No one knows.

Reachout23

Disciple of Prayer
I have a drug problem. No one knows. It's been ### years and I need to stop. Please pray for ###.
 
Dear God, hear this request for through you all things are possible. May their words reach your ears and that you will answer their prayers now.
With Love,
Amen
 
Father God, Please ignite the fire of hope within the hearts and minds of all those crying out to You right now. May Your divine power penetrate the very fiber of their being and may every petition that fits within Your perfect will be answered in a mighty way in Jesus Holy Name. Amen.
 
I'm married with a one year old I don't know how this has happened I feel like a failure. It's ruining me inside. I can't tell my family. I looked for help and the Lord has brought me here please pray for me my brothers and sisters.
 
May Holy Father hear your prayer according to His time and manner, stay fast and don't worry.. Start reading the Bible and applying. Look at the birds in the field.. The Mighty One knows all your needs, surrender fully to Him and see Him work in your life. Shalom.

“ALL things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose" (Romans 8:28).
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Greeting in Christ Jesus name. Please pray that my neighbour does not smoke or manufacture any drug (weeds?) from his garage as it is close to my room and my child's room window. We are afraid to open our windows as smoke of weeds and sometimes vape and some really nasty smelling something...
Replies
8
Views
273
My son ### ### is incarcerated in ### for possession of drugs. He has had a drug problem for many years and it’s never been able to break free and it’s cost him his family, his job his car, his children, and at the moment he thinks and sassy has nothing to live for and doesn’t want to go on...
Replies
7
Views
282
Jesus please help me with my ###. He has been incredibly difficult lately and I do not know what to do. I am also worried about his health/sleep/and he is saying his throat is bothering him and he cannot miss anymore school and school starts up again Monday. I also have so many other things...
Replies
7
Views
241
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,092
Messages
16,784,303
Members
648,673
Latest member
Brmariarad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom