I have a dentist appointment this Thursday and they

sandra

Beloved of All
I have a dentist appointment this Thursday and they are going to do the x-ray they do every five years. Please pray everything is fine (no cancer) the reason why I am concerned is because I have had a red sore on the inside of my bottom lip that does not heal (I have had it for about five years now). Please pray God will heal me, thank you.
 
Lord promises to heal all our wounds and be with us in all our dr.s appointments, and He was bruised for our inequities by whose stripes were healed 1Pe. 2:24, Is.53:5

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear God, I pray blessings over this prayer and situation! I ask that God will intervene on your behalf now!! In Jesus name! Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My lord I have dentist appointment today they going to pull my tooth please my lord Jesus be with me guide doctor's hand I need to you Lord Jesus make me calm I pray this in Jesus Christ name Amen 🙏🙏🙏
Replies
11
Views
66
Please pray for my dentist appointment to go well today, and for safety for me and for the lowest amount of payments possible for it. I have been paying so many hospital bills.
Replies
13
Views
389
" according to my eager expectation and hope, that I will not be put to shame in anything, but that with all boldness, Christ will even now, as always, be exalted in my body, whether by life or by death." (Philippians 1:20) Thank You Lord for Your Word the transformational power within it. It...
Replies
12
Views
439
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,870
Messages
16,815,985
Members
651,049
Latest member
Giliadale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom