I have a daughter who has autism ...

I have a daughter who has autism and has a health issue. I am asking for prayer so that this issue will be resolved. In Jesus’ name I pray that she will be healed.
I pray to the almighty, prince of peace, wonderful counselor, the triumphed to heal the autism of your loved as well as for my son.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I know that we all go through things. The Bible says sometimes we don’t know what to pray for. But spirit knows. Romans 8:26-27 26. In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit...
Replies
9
Views
181
Please pray for my ### year old son who has autism for total healing. He has been out of formal education for close to a year. He's due to go back to school in ### weeks time. My prayer is He settles and flourish in school.
Replies
11
Views
736
Thank you for praying for my son tonight. Jesus faithfully answered our prayers and grant his a peaceful rest. He just got up and I pray Lord that he remain calm, peaceful and satisfy when his sister and her dog is resting. Lord I ask that you comfort him and help his stay comfortable as our air...
Replies
10
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,148
Messages
16,819,312
Members
651,208
Latest member
Qoiville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom