I have a chance to get a break from the dreaded ###

Steven Bobb

Beloved of All
I have a chance to get a break from the dreaded rat race, away from the maddening crowds. In about a month from now. However, there's 1 or 2 "flies in the ointment" that are troublesome. I pray circumstances change between now and then, and these "flies in the ointment" are removed.
 
May our loving God hear and answer your prayer request. In Jesus precious name, Amen!! 

Ephesians 3:20 (KJV) Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Askign for oyur help. I need abreak form my mother who ahs aspetger snyorme. this is a livng hell. I am conrtoleld 24 /=. she is drill seergent. iw annad and GOd doesnt car epls soemoen pray for me im angry and becomign violnt. im overowkred and ANGRY im nt well im trying to take care fo myself...
Replies
9
Views
245
Praise report!!I have a chance to have some quality time, see a few relatives, 2 of them from out of town. Although Sunday is the best day to do this, the problem with my job is that even if I have time to "squeeze something in", I usually have to do it in a rushed fashion, looking at my watch...
Replies
7
Views
35
Praying that I will get a break from these pains and not go into bad choices.
Replies
8
Views
98
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,658
Messages
16,790,973
Members
649,234
Latest member
Swothur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom