Praying that I will get a break from these pains and

Oh God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people. Please look down upon me- a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them.

I acknowledge and believe, Oh Lord, that you give us the trials of this life for our chastisement, when we drift away from you, and disobey your will. Deal not with me according to my sins, but according to your endless mercy, for I am the work of your hands, and you know my weakness.

In Jesus’ Name, I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, With help from my friends at church and my parents who support me I am now making calls. I’ve gotten a few back, but please make sure I land a break TV spot before the end of the year. Jesus where I age up my birthday is by the end of the year, please let me get it before my...
Replies
7
Views
102
Summary (due to privacy): A prayer request expressing a desire for relief from suffering.
Replies
10
Views
171
I am taking a break from God and distancing myself from it rather than over relying on God. I will stop all prayer, Bible reading, and church going until when I am done recovering.
Replies
6
Views
278
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,658
Messages
16,790,973
Members
649,234
Latest member
Swothur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom