I hate rushing; it's an unnatural pace ...

Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I recently accompanied a friend to a furry convention as he was struggling to go due to social anxiety. I was worried it would be an unholy affair, and since I've returned I've been troubled by inappropriate thoughts about Chase and Rubble from Paw Patrol. Please pray for me...
Replies
10
Views
284
Nowadays, everyone is in a rush, and it has become "normal" in our society. However, I'm a person who likes to do things at my own pace, and this is grating on my nerves, not if they do that on their own, but because, like everyone, I do have to go out once in a while, and their actions affect...
Replies
9
Views
302
I hate the area that I live in so much. It's full of satanic demon possessed evil devil people. If I could leave I would but I can't because of my financial situation. The devil people are always harassing me and threatening me and also spreading lies on social media about me. I never did...
Replies
11
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,341
Messages
16,809,979
Members
650,740
Latest member
Rhoetown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom