I hate myself so much. But I ...

Sandbag814

Disciple of Prayer
I hate myself so much. But I can't end my life because I know better. I haven't Prayed in so long. I screwed my life up so badly. I'm so lost. I haaa=C3=A0ate myself. And I'm so mad at Him, so mad. Why do you want me to live for you Lord and you crushed my heart. Oh yeah, Your and my Prayer Warriors in my family. Help me, take the taste out of my mouth, give me strength, take the thought of suicide away, touch me with your blood. Continue to HAVE mercy and please if it's your will for me to wake up this morning. Please GUIDE ME
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

One of the last hurdles I know I need to face with Jesus is the hatred for myself. I don’t know how to forgive myself or how Jesus can forgive me or even love me. I hate who I am as a person. I hate the way I look and how much I weigh. I hate that I went through extreme depression and social...
Replies
7
Views
220
Dear heavenly father I come to in Jesus name asking for you help, you know my sins and mistakes lord and you have forgiven me for them and I thank you, lord you know what I am going through right now because of these sins and I ask for help by guiding me through this tough time, I hate myself...
Replies
9
Views
352
I hate the area that I live in so much. It's full of satanic demon possessed evil devil people. If I could leave I would but I can't because of my financial situation. The devil people are always harassing me and threatening me and also spreading lies on social media about me. I never did...
Replies
11
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,099
Messages
16,795,928
Members
649,649
Latest member
Koerland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom