I had suffering headache 😓😭

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have had suffer since I was a child. I have experienced worsening symptoms recently as I was in hospital on oxygen. I believe Jesus Christ can heal me from my asthma. Please pray for me to be healed completely from asthma. Thank you.
Replies
4
Views
292
I had suffered from brain stroke due to which my cranial nerves have become weak and I lost my right eye vision. I am also suffering from severe depression and anxiety and hypertension. I am unable to perform my daily activities properly. Kindly pray for ### so that ### will be recover soon...
Replies
14
Views
179
4 months back I had surgery for anal fistula, unfortunately I am once again suffering from the same problem and ### told me to do MRI and I don't want to undergo surgery once again I'm trusting God for the situation so pray for me so I will be healed from the root cause.. God bless you
Replies
10
Views
274
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,923
Messages
16,793,644
Members
649,491
Latest member
Daemoroydoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom