I had exams on this December please ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My fiance and I have been in a long distance relationship for 4 years. Since the recent Iran war, his work has been very high pressure and toxic. He has been underpaid and overworked and the effects has seeped into our relationship. Calls have been less. And I do believe him. I don't doubt. We...
Replies
12
Views
239
I posted yesterday and the replies gave me some comfort. I want to expand a bit more. My fiance and I are in a long distance relationship. He is in ### while I'm in ###. We had planned to fly back to our home country in June which we did for our civil registry. However a few days before flying I...
Replies
10
Views
221
My Name - ### From -###, ### ### :) I am a student, I really really request you to at least pray once for me.. (for my educational life) also, so that I will pass this time in each and every exams in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, I really request the soul of the Christ to pray for me once, I...
Replies
10
Views
240
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,634
Messages
16,813,568
Members
650,925
Latest member
Caloethur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom