I had been committed to a Hindu girl (Poorva ###)

  • Thread starter Thread starter issac
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

issac

Guest
I had been committed to a Hindu girl (###) in India and she also is committed to me. She started believing in Christ and going to church, but her parents forcibly took her and want her to get married to a Hindu boy. I am totally shattered and in despair. She is also not in a good condition and not confident. It has been more than an year we been together. I am helpless and in great depression.

Please pray that her parents, brother should understand her cry, pain and thirst and allow us to marry and live together, glorify God together.

Request you to please pray for us.
 
Father you said all things work together for good for those that love the Lord. For you have a plan and purpose for each and every life. I pray that you would deliver this young man of depression and sadness healing his broken heart. I pray that your will is accomplished in this situation. For you know what is best, being our father. In Jesus name I pray, Amen
 
Please Jesus help this young girl. Help her and her family come to find salvation in You. Please help ### and comfort him, letting him know You're in control. Cover them in Your precious blood and send down warrior angels to fight against the demons hurting this family. Please Lord I ask it in Your Name Amen.
 
I pray. Please tell me why you can't just get married, forget about her parents!
 
Shalom! I will pray for this now....in Jesus Holy and mighty Name!
default_bow.gif


https://www.prayerrequest.com/gallery/image/2323-/
 
"Those who oppose him he must gently instruct, in the hope that God will grant them repentance leading them to a knowledge of the truth" (2tim.2:25) AMEN.
 
Heavenly Father, we pray the protection of Your Precious Blood on ###, your son who believes in Jesus, and we pray the protection of Your Precious Blood on ###, your daughter who believes in Jesus. May You send all the help they need. May this storm in their life be calmed. May all turn out well. Let each of them grow in You and be strengthened by Your Word. Send Your Holy Spirit over these two family clans to reconcile. We pray in Jesus name. amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I truly needed prayer. I had been sober for years and moved to be closer to family leaving all of my life behind. Friends and grandkids and 2 children of mine that are always around me. Who have witnessed my transformation forgiving me for my past. My other children were not so welcoming to the...
Replies
5
Views
437
I had been praying for the Lord to open doors for me so I can get a job and move out and take my cat with me (cuz it is important for me to do so because of stuff here in my home) and there has been no job for me here, but when I asked for prayer support from people 3 days ago, an opportunity...
Replies
10
Views
373
Dear God, I've not been committed to you and I'm sorry. Please forgive me. I also want you to make my mom extremely proud with me. I want her joy to know no bounds when she looks at my external results. I want peace and I want to leave ###. I want to go to ### where life is better, simpler and...
Replies
10
Views
326
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,928
Messages
16,793,741
Members
649,501
Latest member
Doruolarway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom