Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello I had the worst experience this year with the rudest people I have ever met in my life. Please pray for ### that ### can move on. Find healing again. Thanks
Replies
5
Views
64
Hi prayer warriors, I am having some weird experiences with a new alternative Dr I have been seeing. I had a thyroid removal in 1994. This was done by radioactive Iodine which I really should not have had done. Now I am hypothyroid and have gained over ###lbs. I thought I could wake my thyroid...
Replies
6
Views
152
Hello, on Monday evening I had a choking experience which has left me feeling extremely stressed and nauseous. I can't swallow food or drink without thinking of it and I am feeling so sick by thinking of it. I am so hungry but I am too scared to eat. I can't drink water. I am so scared if I am...
Replies
6
Views
95
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,906
Messages
16,793,470
Members
649,471
Latest member
Khiereth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom