Hello, on Monday evening I had a choking experience

Kl17021997

Prayer Partner
Hello, on Monday evening I had a choking experience which has left me feeling extremely stressed and nauseous. I can't swallow food or drink without thinking of it and I am feeling so sick by thinking of it. I am so hungry but I am too scared to eat. I can't drink water. I am so scared if I am like this for the rest of my life. Can someone help me please.

Please consider reaching out to a healthcare professional for support and guidance.
 
Dear God, hear this request for through you all things are possible. May their words reach your ears and that you will answer their prayers now.
With Love,
Amen
 
Heavenly Father. In the Name of Your Son Jesus Christ, I pray, that you will receive and answer your child's prayers according to your perfect will. Amen
 
May our loving God hear and answer your prayer request. In Jesus precious name, Amen!!

Ephesians 3:20 (KJV) Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in###
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.



 

Attachments

  • quote prayer heal sick Healing prayer.jpg
    quote prayer heal sick Healing prayer.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 0
  • quote prayer prayer before meals food eating disorder Jesus table .jpg
    quote prayer prayer before meals food eating disorder Jesus table .jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 0
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Had a high BP on Monday evening and was taken to the hospital. Stabilised and released, went for a lab test on Tuesday, have a high uric acid, under medication and BP still fluctuating. I put it to the Almighty God to deliver and heal me in faith. Pray for ### for my healing for the glory...
Replies
11
Views
85
  • Locked
Dear Lord, Thank you for a great evening I had last night with great company and (###). It was very nice to see how special it felt being around him and friends. I can't thank you enough God as am already seeing wonderful things you are doing in my life and many more to come. I am feeling so...
Replies
5
Views
72
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,894
Messages
16,793,181
Members
649,462
Latest member
Prkoeway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom