Dear Lord,Thank you for a great evening I had ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Dear Lord,

Thank you for a great evening I had last night with great company and (###). It was very nice to see how special it felt being around him and friends. I can't thank you enough God as am already seeing wonderful things you are doing in my life and many more to come. I am feeling so bless and thankful for bringing (###) in my life and hopeful that he and I will make a great couple. I pray for this in your great name Lord, Amen.

IPL
 
O Glorious Trinity hear our voice of prayer according to the multitude of thy mercy. O loving and kind God Jesus Christ, my lord and my savior bless them and be with them. Make us worthy to receive your blessings. May your name be glorified now and forever Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good evening I would like to thank you for your prayers my two daughters one for ### she is going for interview on ### and the one for ### received an email to further her studies at the University of ### thank you God is good all the time
Replies
7
Views
361
Good evening I hope everyone is well. I hope everyone finds this prayer well I would like to thank you for all that. Pray for me. I really appreciate it. I’d like to write another prayer request. 1. I have already mentioned that me and my mother I have a problems with our housing August 3...
Replies
6
Views
389
Dear Lord, Thank you for all the blessings you have given me. I want to pray for all my loved ones, friends, office people, clients, and people who I don’t even know. We all have people we can pray for. Thank you for answering my recent prayers, which I made on this very site. God is good. God...
Replies
5
Views
300
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,906
Messages
16,793,454
Members
649,468
Latest member
Froutsain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom