Hi prayer warriors, I am having some weird experiences

I believe2

Prayer Warrior
Hi prayer warriors,

I am having some weird experiences with a new alternative Dr I have been seeing. I had a thyroid removal in 1994. This was done by radioactive Iodine which I really should not have had done. Now I am hypothyroid and have gained over ###lbs. I thought I could wake my thyroid again by using natural supplements and hopefully rid the synthroid. So my doctrine herbalist put me on: L-tyrosine 1000mg, Raw Thyroid 1 pill per day, Iodine 4 drops a day, Milk thistle, Ashawanda, Tumeric, I added since low a Potassium, Change -O-life for hot flashes. I also take prescribed RX: I take hydrochlorothiazide 25mg, synthroid 125 but cut in half (since the raw thyroid). For some reason I am retaining fluid and gaining weight, not sleeping well, moody and depressed I am not sure what to do any more. I am stopping all meds accept RX prescribed until I can pin point issue. I am needing help Lord with healing and help in all aspects of my life. I am in pain now from over weight...help, going crazy! Any ideas any one, please help. Any alternative docs or other docs?....I know the Lord can guide through others as well...In Jesus name.
 
Hello- I take vitamin b6 twice a day (1 in am/pm) for swelling in legs/ankles.

I also take a natural product called NU FEM for hot flashes, night sweats. I started off with 2 tabs in am and 2 tabs in pm. This may help you. :)

I'm not sure if you're on any hormones (I am and the weight gain is awful) but if you are, this maybe why you're gaining weight.

Blessings
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi prayer warriors, I am grateful to God that we are all alive. Kindly join me in prayer for God to forgive me and heal my land. Thank you and God bless.
Replies
3
Views
144
Hi prayer warriors. I am asking for prayer for and with me for my adult three sons. They are needing true guidance, love, and emotional strength. My oldest is seeking financial stability. He has worked so hard as a child caring for his brothers while I constantly worked. He has received his...
Replies
4
Views
75
Hi Prayer warriors, I ### am asking again for my son ### to find a good job that he likes and the pay accommodates his wishes. He did find a job in the past prayer but it was a contract job that lots of them were let go after the bank got what they wanted out of them. I would like prayer for my...
Replies
6
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,896
Messages
16,793,196
Members
649,464
Latest member
Etheirsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom