I believe2
Prayer Warrior
Hi Prayer warriors,
I ### am asking again for my son ### to find a good job that he likes and the pay accommodates his wishes. He did find a job in the past prayer but it was a contract job that lots of them were let go after the bank got what they wanted out of them. I would like prayer for my entire ### as we who all deal with emotional issues that causes distant relationships. I am asking also for a companion who is a descent intelligent, effective, tall loving, prosperous man in Jesus name. I pray that everyone here prayers are answered as well, in Jesus name Amen.
I ### am asking again for my son ### to find a good job that he likes and the pay accommodates his wishes. He did find a job in the past prayer but it was a contract job that lots of them were let go after the bank got what they wanted out of them. I would like prayer for my entire ### as we who all deal with emotional issues that causes distant relationships. I am asking also for a companion who is a descent intelligent, effective, tall loving, prosperous man in Jesus name. I pray that everyone here prayers are answered as well, in Jesus name Amen.
