Hi prayer warriors. I am asking for prayer for and with ###

1Selena

Humble Prayer Partner
Hi prayer warriors. I am asking for prayer for and with me for my adult three sons. They are needing true guidance, love, and emotional strength. My oldest is seeking financial stability. He has worked so hard as a child caring for his brothers while I constantly worked. He has received his master's degree and is having difficulty finding a stable, compatible job. I think some of his emotions have affected some of his jobs. He may be struggling with depression or PTSD. I need a healing for my sons, that GOD will fix their emotions, minds, bodies, and souls. Give them life although they seem to be lifeless. I pray for good things and to remove all negativity from my family's pathway...Amen!
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, prayer warriors I want to ask prayer for my sister ### she is doing better but she is getting sad been stuck in the hospital please pray for that peace of the Lord to come upon her, all this in Jesus name amen, may God bless you. bye
Replies
8
Views
414
Urgent Please continue to pray for my GI track and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need strength. And please pray the Lord will heal my skin rash infection problem on my leg and pray...
Replies
6
Views
216
Hi Prayer Warriors, Please pray for us that God Uplift our current business and give us such a business that we must have time for the ministry. We want to serve Christ with the best of our abilities and with the help of the Holy Spirit. Please pray for our daughter ###, she is having bad...
Replies
11
Views
414
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,906
Messages
16,793,470
Members
649,471
Latest member
Khiereth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom