I had a very bad night could not sleep, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.
I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.
Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I had a very bad day. I can't do this anymore. I blamed God and I apologize 🙏. I was wrong to that. Please pray for ###'s recovery and he and my heart stay and grow together. I pray we get back together.
Replies
11
Views
566
Urgent request I had a very bad dream and ### also on same day. Please can anyone pray for ### and teach ### how should ### pray to get victory over this.
Replies
7
Views
167
I still need a housing miracle and I just woke up from a very bad nightmare I feel like I am losing my mind surely these are perilous times in the whole world for us all I continue to ask for The Right Place To Call Home and in my humble estimation somewhere local would be the very...
Replies
11
Views
551
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,325
Messages
16,821,220
Members
651,327
Latest member
Valoushire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom