I had a little surgery on my head today. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueandwhite

Humble Prayer Partner
I had a little surgery on my head today. I don't know what to ask for in prayer other than the obvious—smooth healing. I am asking that I stay near to the Lord and lately I "feel" rather separated and "feel" very distant. I know this is not true, I am trusting him for a lot right now in my current circumstances and I am asking that I stay patient and obedient to follow after Christ or that the Holy Spirit con't to draw me closer to know God's presence.
 
Father God.  Praying for quick healing and wisdom.  Pray that this person will use this time to get to know you more. Amen
 
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to pray for you!

I prayed a prayer for you and your specific situation.

Father Thank you for your word and the promises that you make to us. You are truth and we stand on your word and the following promises that you make to us -

If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer.
 
May the Lord bless you today with His wisdom and compassion, and may your prayers be answered according to His will and guidance.

Isaiah 1:18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Ive beem struggling a whole lot lately with my relationship with God and studying the Bible. At one point in my life, I had no doubts about God and that He was 100% the truth and so was His Word. Somewhere along the way, I fell off and now I feel like ive been struggling so bad with believing...
Replies
10
Views
155
Asking for peace, calm, and comfort from all nightmare's this evening and for this headache to leave as it is from stress and lack of sleep and weather related too... Holy Spirit...please minister to me right now...bring me peace and rest at last... Dear Abba--Father in the name of Jesus...
Replies
9
Views
226
I had a surgery on my right leg. It is a torn ligament. My foot is still in cast. I need your prayer so it can be healed quicker. Thanks in advance.
Replies
9
Views
80
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,791
Messages
16,815,085
Members
651,017
Latest member
Tyraomareinrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom