I had a dream yesterday about a ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm not sure if I'm full on right with my interpretation of my dream, as I didn't Google it or anything, but also what is Jesus tryna tell me by giving me this dream last night? 2 of the girls from youth group & a guy from the secondary school I used to go to & me & another guy I was hugging a...
Replies
13
Views
123
I had a dream of a filthy Restroom Excrement/Stool/Poop on a black bucket I have no idea why....Spirit spouses kept attacking me during my sleep...Lord Jesus already set me free from my Porn addiction of 13 years I no longer masturbate.... because Lord Jesus set me free...I'm surrounded with...
Replies
8
Views
331
I had the most challenging time yesterday in class, the students were chasing inside the class running around I had to raise my voice constantly and they were super chatty and even screaming.
Replies
6
Views
210
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,509
Messages
16,789,020
Members
649,073
Latest member
Droerourdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom