I greet you in the name of ...

Rawiloth

Disciple of Prayer
I greet you in the name of Jesus Christ, am sorry I haven't been able to reply to any prayers, am going through financial challenges, please pray for me and I haven't been feeling well.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brothers and sisters i greet you in the name of Jesus Christ please pray for my health, my life and my families.
Replies
10
Views
551
Thank you Jesus for your blessings and coming before our Heavenly Father The I AM in your name. In the name of Jesus please pray as we have immediate and urgent prayers before the Lord for healing and financial provisions after very toxic challenging situations the mighty God graciously saved my...
Replies
10
Views
117
THOSE ARE THE EXACT WORDS OF OUR FATHER .HELLO EVERYONE AND GOOD MORNING I AM NEW ON THIS SITE IDK HOW I CAME ACROSS IT BUT I TAKE THIS AS A SIGN FOR SOMETHING. I am in need of prayer right now I'm in this situation been in it for about 6 years and I just can not seem to get out of it neither...
Replies
9
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,997
Messages
16,783,168
Members
648,549
Latest member
Sweyvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom