I gratefully ask for prayer for help in my ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I gratefully ask for prayer for help in my upcoming interview with the administrative office; may they be understanding and lenient to me. May I find favor with them. Please pray for work provision and financial breakthrough. Blessings and Thanks!
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~)


http://youtu.be/P40ApH4gUdQ
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear prayer partners I seek your help in prayer for strength.peace and love. I am struggling in my job emotionally right now. It’s a complete mess! The patient keeps speaking rudely to me and also a care assistant that I was trying to help as I have always done with the others, insulted me and I...
Replies
12
Views
171
Re posting: You all have been with me for the past 4 weeks. April was incredibly hard, I've cried so much felt not confident in myself, and was feeling very depressed. A few weeks ago I decided to join this forum, I shared a prayer request about a potential career opportunity I was told would...
Replies
10
Views
276
You all have been with me for the past month. April was incredibly hard, I've cried a lot, felt not confident in myself, and was feeling very depressed. A few weeks ago I decided to join this forum, I shared a prayer request about a potential job opportunity I was told would be posted in March...
Replies
6
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,876
Messages
16,816,044
Members
651,056
Latest member
Ashudell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom