I got stuck with stupid people who.are ...

Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Lord Jesus please bless, protect and guide them. Please help them in accordance with your perfect will Father. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray. Amen.
 
May God be with you always and answer all your prayers according to his will. In Jesus Christ let this prayer be answered. Lord, I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Christ Name I Pray Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I got stuck with the financial debts. Please pray for ###.
Replies
9
Views
294
I feel stupid praying. I have so many different beliefs but I do believe in a god. My life is a complete shambles and I’d really like to ask for help. I feel like I’ve gone so long without praying that asking for help now is just wrong. On top of that, I just feel stupid in general and question...
Replies
8
Views
621
Sick and tired of this stupid busyness every minute of every day. Every time I think I'll have time to do my own thing the busyness kicks in. I just need space to myself.
Replies
9
Views
367
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,693
Messages
16,791,398
Members
649,289
Latest member
Shreirkorlarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom