I give thanks to God for this day, in ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

judy

Humble Servant of All
I give thanks to God for this day, in which My dream will flourish, my plans will succeed, My destiny will be assured, and the desire of my heart Will be granted in Jesus' name.

The money I need will know my name and address Before the end of this month. As I awake this morning, may my life be clean, Calm and clear as the early morning dew. May the grace of the Almighty support, sustain and Supply all my needs according to His riches in glory. Amen!
 
Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will totally, no doubt about it, bless, save, heal, deliver, protect, and encourage all those I love, my family members, my friends, those I care about, and all those who love and care about me. Pour out Your Spirit on all of us. Bless us all to come to know You the way You want to be known, love You with all our heart, mind, body, spirit, and soul (the way You want to be loved by us), and live our lives to please You. Bless us with ears to hear, wisdom, knowledge, and understanding on how to live a successful spirit filled life in Christ Jesus. And Lord Jesus all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer. Thank You Jesus. I believe in You. I believe You will answer this prayer. You spoke in Isaiah 65: 24, “Before they call I will answer, and while they are yet speaking I will hear.” I am standing on Your Word. Amen!”
 
Lord, wê come to you with our requests and thank You that You hear our prayers and free us from all troubles. In Jesus name. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 119:62 : At midnight I will rise to give thanks unto thee because of thy righteous judgments. Historical Context:? In ancient Israel, midnight was a time when most people were resting, and the world was quiet and still. The...
Replies
9
Views
154
Greetings in the mighty name of Jesus Christ our soon coming king! I am elated to tell of the goodness of His works! The Lord is Mighty in power and his kindness surpasses any other! I am much pleased to say that the Lord has answered my prayers of getting shortlisted and accepted to work for...
Replies
9
Views
308
O give thanks unto the LORD, for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever" (Psalm 107:1) and "In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you" (1 Thessalonians 5:18) In Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
10
Views
258
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,047
Messages
16,783,884
Members
648,614
Latest member
Ereyrulver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom