I get this month salary for sure.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before You with a heavy heart. My salary has been pending for three months. Even after requesting ### four or five times, my salary has still not been processed. Lord, You know how difficult it is when a family's livelihood depends on that salary. I ask You for justice...
Replies
11
Views
232
Dear brother in Christ, I hope you are doing well and may God bless you and your family. Please pray that our salary maybe credited as soon as possible (### month)
Replies
11
Views
226
Pray that I will get a job next month as the government is changing the rules to make it harder for foreigners to enter ### and will give the jobs back to ### on a full time permanent basis.
Replies
6
Views
122
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,228
Messages
16,785,739
Members
648,804
Latest member
Swadarser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom