i get a plant and help to ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN IM HEALED GREATLY IN MY LIFE LIFE IN IM HEALED FROMALL THE CURSING IF YOUR DEAD IN ANYWAY AREA OF MY LIFE MY 2 CATS MY FAMILY OUR PETS GREATLYYYY PERIOD PERMANENTLY FOREVER…LIFE IN I GET A NICE PLACE TO STAY GREATLY URGENTLY I HAVE MY UNCOMMON FAVOR GREATLY TO GET A HOME A GOOD HOME WITH...
Replies
9
Views
233
Dear Lord Jesus, Please help me add one of my plans. I can’t decide; only you can. I’m going to be starting my seasonal position really soon after my season ends. I’d like to work at that zoo just for some time, and there are the options I can work full-time until April or September or October...
Replies
10
Views
181
I SPEAK CREATE ITS NOT FAIR I GET A NEW LIFE THAT I CAN HAVE A PERSON CUTE BOYFRIEND HEARTS DESIRES GREATLY A JOB AND PRODUCE MY GAME APPS FREE OR CHEAP GREATLY IM HIGHLY FAVORED NO MORE SIDEWAYS THATS BULL CRAP GET OUT SATAN AND SECRET AGENTS OF SATAN BINDED UP GREATLY GREATLY PUT MY NAME...
Replies
6
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,187
Messages
16,785,175
Members
648,768
Latest member
Mierin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom