i finished my thesis internal viva successfully with the ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

buelah

Disciple of Prayer
i finished my thesis internal viva successfully with the help of ur prayers. thank you very much am very happy to share this with you.
 
I have prayed for the request that you have posted in Jesus’ name. May God bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His will and timing. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith… Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

thank you that i finished my assignment pls pray that i finish my other assignments this week and that I earn a final grade of A+ in both of my graduate classes this semester thx
Replies
8
Views
1K
I finished my interview process in ### company as junior software engineer, but they put me on hold. However, now I really need that job. Please pray, and I know God is listing everything. Thank you. Can you reply as soon as possible?
Replies
9
Views
362
I pray that my thesis paper will be approved this time and I'll be able to defend it successfully so that I will be able to graduate in May because I want to find a job and support my family to pay the bills that we have and also to help them, my parents, to live the life they deserve.
Replies
11
Views
914
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,475
Messages
16,800,219
Members
650,000
Latest member
Tweaville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom