I finally able to go to sleep ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please I am asking you yet again for my son to please go to sleep. This is ridiculous. He never goes to bed before 6 a.m. every night. I cannot handle this much longer, and it is not good for him either. Please let him go to bed earlier. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
12
Views
197
Jesus please let my son go to sleep. This is just never-ending the late nights, and I am so tired of it. Why doesn't he get tired of it? Please let him go to sleep soon. Please also let today go well, because we have to go somewhere different for his class. Please also let money situation...
Replies
12
Views
210
Jesus please let my son go to sleep. He has always had issues sleeping, but has gotten worse in the last month since school ended. I cannot handle this anymore and it is not good for him. How will I get him up for the class he is supposed to be starting and other important dates? This is...
Replies
6
Views
113
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,475
Messages
16,788,401
Members
649,041
Latest member
Bweussulrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom