i feel that i am near a bountiful blessing ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

justnet

Disciple of Prayer
i feel that i am near a bountiful blessing from God. I HAVE BEEN ATTACKED BY A BARRAGE OF SATANIC EVIL. YET I'M STILL HERE BELIEVING AND TRUSTING GOD TO BRING US THROUGH THESE TRIALS AND TRIBULATIONS. A PROBLEM OF IMMENSE DISASTER FROM MY SON'S DRUG ADDICTION. TO SICKNESS AND GENERAL SETBACKS. PLEASE PRAY THAT GOD WOULD MANIFEST HIS GREAT POWER IN MY SITUATION. IF I GET SOMETHING FROM GOD IT HAS TO BE GOOD, BECAUSE I BELIEVE GOD IS GOOD
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I feel that I am being pressured to have bible study at my house. I love bible studies but I am being treated unfairly by the people who attend some being family members who are jealous of me. I moved to get away from drama so I cancelled having bible studies at my house. I feel bad when I have...
Replies
9
Views
255
I do like the location somewhat cause I am near the falls and stores and hospital though I got no car so I would walk lol
Replies
6
Views
58
  • Locked
Thank you Lord for a Bountiful Blessings Need your guidance always and protection for a safety travel. Protect us oh Lord my family from the evil people thank you Lord amen.
Replies
2
Views
115
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,730
Messages
16,780,182
Members
648,277
Latest member
Veirdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom