I do like the location somewhat cause I am near the###.

bronson38

Beloved of All
I do like the location somewhat cause I am near the falls and stores and hospital though I got no car so I would walk lol
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Locked
I am near bankruptcy. I do not want to file. I ask that money that is owed to me to be paid to me, which could stop me from having to file. And for God to open other doors for me.
Replies
8
Views
83
  • Locked
i feel that i am near a bountiful blessing from God. I HAVE BEEN ATTACKED BY A BARRAGE OF SATANIC EVIL. YET I'M STILL HERE BELIEVING AND TRUSTING GOD TO BRING US THROUGH THESE TRIALS AND TRIBULATIONS. A PROBLEM OF IMMENSE DISASTER FROM MY SON'S DRUG ADDICTION. TO SICKNESS AND GENERAL SETBACKS...
Replies
9
Views
57
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,736
Messages
16,780,532
Members
648,288
Latest member
Thruydoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom