I am near bankruptcy. I do not want to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I am near bankruptcy. I do not want to file. I ask that money that is owed to me to be paid to me, which could stop me from having to file. And for God to open other doors for me.
 
Heavenly Father and Glorious Jesus answer this prayer as we come in agreement in Your Holy Name and in the Blood of Everlasting Covenant. Bring the answer to this prayer and Bless us through the Divine Love with the Blessing of Abraham. Elohim El Shaddai You are God of abundance Bless us with your overwhelming Blessings today and draw us near You as we come in agreement in Jesus name for this prayer.

I Pray that Lord shall release Anointing over you as you are in need for finances, health, marriage or blessings. Lord restore and heal everything that is wrong or broken in your life, heal marriage, restore and heal relationships. For Your Glorious Name sake.

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. (John 14:27; Philippians 4:7)

I have prayed for you and I stand for you. I am praying in Holy Spirit tongues for you. In Jesus Mighty and Glorious Name I pray. Glory to the God of Hope.

Start speaking out the WORDS OF FAITH into the Spirit Round
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I do not want to date women or have a baby for me because it is not for me
Replies
8
Views
108
His friend, ###, emailed me on the text message that he wants me to get back together with ###. I refused to be back together with him because he lied to me, and he made me feel less of myself. ### loves me so much Im his friend, ###’s, and he has been thinking about me. He knows a lot has...
Replies
9
Views
144
Sometimes thought that I never want pops up in my mind. I am exactly not sure where they are from but could be from demons and Satan. I never want to think about these things so please pray for me to get rid of these unwanted thoughts.
Replies
8
Views
294
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,736
Messages
16,780,532
Members
648,288
Latest member
Thruydoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom