I feel that God only gives us ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙌 God's Kingdom and Righteousness 🙏 Then All The Other Things Added People Who Know Not God Only Seek, Matt 6:9-13, cf, Matt 6:33, 📖 "Pray, then, in this way: 🙌 ‘Our Father who is in heaven, Hallowed be Your name. Your kingdom Come! Your will be done, On earth as it is in heaven!” ...
Replies
6
Views
249
I heard a lot of stories from ### where my favorite pastor ### is going to preach because God is preparing ### for me by sending the right people who can save lives there and I can make a positive impact in the gaming industry by going live on YouTube by being a professional female gamer on...
Replies
7
Views
254
I feel that God is not answering any of my prayers, I've dabbled in witchcraft and horoscopes, tarot before, I repented of all that but is that still blocking me from getting my prayers answered? I feel stuck. I want to reconcile with my ex ### but things are bad between us; we're not speaking...
Replies
5
Views
444
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,144
Messages
16,819,277
Members
651,208
Latest member
Qoiville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom